Pursuing B.Sc. in Biology in India is makes lot of sense from career perspective. Top companies offer attractive salary package to the successful candidates.
Do you want to take admission in B.Sc. in Biology, but little confused? Selecting the correct college is the tricky decision for any candidate as it is your initial step towards your professional life. Enter the campus of any college and you will be left in a tizzy when you observe the familiar view everywhere. Overcrowded corridors, red brick buildings, hassled counselors, worried parents, confused students, and completely packed canteens.
Pursuing B.Sc. in Biology in India is difficult for the students as one has to choose the best one. Despite having approximately 235 universities to select from in India, students worry to reserve a seat in the top B.Sc college in India. Peer pressure, parental, competition, and the fear that a wrong option could ruin their career, leave students tense during the admission time.
What is B.Sc. Biology?
B.Sc. is an undergraduate course in Biology. It’s a natural science subject which is related with the study of living organisms and life, including their properties, function, taxonomy, distribution, evolution, origin, growth, structure and the complete study of the forms of life. Bachelor of Science in Biology program consists of the course encompassing the 5 Biology principles of unifying namely energy, homoeostasis, genetics, evolution and cell theory. This program offers a wide training in the studies of organisms and their connection with the atmosphere. The duration of the program is 3 years and the course is job oriented.
Eligibility for B.Sc. in Biology
- The eligibility for B.Sc. (Biology) is that the candidate should have passed 12th or similar exam in Science stream with at least 50 percent marks in Biology.
- Reputed institutes and colleges also organize entrance exam for admission. Selection procedure depends on the marks scored in the final merit.
Which is Best B.Sc in Biology College in India?
In order to help in the admission process, you can do some research work about reputed B.Sc in Biology colleges in India. Top colleges have collaboration with foreign universities to engage the students in world class research work and learning. In the long list of best universities and colleges, Ashoka University in Sonepat, Haryana stands apart. It is India’s most prominent private university that attracts students from all around the world for a handful of seats, leading to actually high cut off lists.
Suitability of B.Sc. Biology Program
- Candidate should have good learning skills, be innovative and creative in research, problem solving, active learner and critical thinker.
- Those who have a dream to become a lecturer at college should have completed Master’s degree and completed NET.
- The candidates should have excellent problems solving skills, self-reliance, strong interpersonal skills, business awareness, initiative, time and management skills and organizational skills.
Aspirants should have good writing and communication skills, teamwork skills, and should be able to work on group projects.